Hello from us

This is a place where you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests. You can also post links here to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

AbriiD

Hello from us

Post by AbriiD »

Hi there!
We are a Canadian couple now living in the Aberdeenshire area. My partner has started a leather crafting business and I am thinking of getting back into my beading as well. Years and years ago I used to make all sorts of beaded jewellery.
My partner is a real craftsman, the leather items he makes are gorgeous! He works very hard at hand stitching and tooling designs into the items he makes. Then again when he makes something he makes it to last, unlike so many things in this disposable age.
It is getting late but after searching much of the evening for a site with the right types of beads I've finally fallen on this site. I even see an old stand by of mine from 20 years ago is still here, though not for long, the Tri bead!
Last edited by AbriiD on 05.03.08 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janet

Post by Janet »

Hi

What a clever couple you are!

I have recently bought some beads from here myself. I have bean using them in scoubidou key chains for my local church fair. Jewellery making sounds great fun and is on my list of things to try when I get the time.

Janet