Hi to everyone

This is a place where you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests. You can also post links here to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Ros Saunders

Hi to everyone

Post by Ros Saunders »

Hi this is Ros a previous forum member, My interests are card making, cross stitch, gardening, pets and knitting. I love to try any new crafts having a go at beading at the moment.
Hope to chat to some of you on line soon. :)
Best wishes
Ros
Janet

Post by Janet »

Hi Ros

I am a previous forum member too.

This forum looks a bit scary to use at the moment but I guess we will get used to all its clever bits and pieces. :?

My first love is knitting but I also do cross stitch and embroidery and crochet. I have dabbled in a few other crafts from time to time.

Janet :)
bee

Post by bee »

Hi

I am Bee and I am a previous forum member too. I enjoy knitting and when I can find the time I do a bit of crocheting. I look forward to hearing from other member and share ideas too. :P

Bee :D
LuLu

Post by LuLu »

I am also a previous member but hardly ever went on, I'm LuLu I am currently in the process of taking my GCSEs, so at the moment don’t really have time to craft, too busy revising :x. When I do have time though I enjoy cross-stitching and knitting, mainly teddy bears as these are easy, small and fun to do.

LuLu :fallen:
Janet

Post by Janet »

Hi Lulu

My son is also doing his GCSEs. Good luck!!

When I was doing my O-levels I used to knit while I revised. It stopped me going mad.

Janet
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Hi

I am Zoe a DKY member and a old member from here but rarley came on here.

I love knitting but will try any craft. How's the exams going?

I love exams :twisted:
LuLu

Exams and Revision

Post by LuLu »

It is okay, I've had my French and German Speaking Exam, Humanities exams (both), French Listening and Reading Retake, English Literature and ICT. I have 11 after half term, 2 on the first day back!!!

I found most of my exams easy but my speaking exams didn’t go as well as I planned, but hopefully I passed!!

I prefer maths exams as there is only ever 1 correct answer. I do prefer coursework to exams though, this is because you have longer to do them and if it is really bad, the teacher can give it back to you for you to redo.

Only 8 days of exams left :dance:
Can't wait for them to be over :D :D :D
LuLu :fallen:
siggy7

Post by siggy7 »

Hi Ros, how you doing? How's the beading coming on? I've not tried this yet! Been busy on the old knitting machine, making a jacket for winter! Will start a cotton crochet top this week, hopefully, once I've found a pattern or inspiration! :lol: